Turbelle® nanostream® 6040 for aquariums from 20 to 500 liters (5.3 to 132 USgal.)
- Circulation performance:approx. 200 to 4500l/h(53 to 1190 USgal./h).
- Power consumption: 1.5 – 13W
- Power supply unit:230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz)
- Cable length: 3m (118 in.)
- Dimensions without flow deflector:65mm (2.56 in.) x 65mm (2.56 in.) x65mm (2.56 in.): outletø40mm (1.57 in.)
- Silence Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 15mm (1/2“).
The Turbelle® nanostream® 6040 electronic delivers significantly more power than its sleek exterior design suggests.This new type of very compact circulation pump for aquariums from 20 to 500 liters (5.3 to 132 US gal.) can be easily hidden behind a decoration and thus ensure the harmonious overall appearance of a small aquarium, absolutely perfect for aquascaping. Thanks to the special flow deflector + Magnet Holder is the wide waterjet has a 3D adjustability at the pump outlet. Through the Silence Holder it does not touch the aquarium glass pane directly and is therefore unable to transmit vibrations, which makes it one of the quietest pumps available on the market.
The Turbelle®nanostream® 6040 electronic WIDE FLOW is our smallest speed-controlled circulation pump with an extra-low 12V safety voltage, which has a Fish Care Function that triggers a revolution of the propeller every 20 seconds when the pump is in stands still. It can be controlled with the Multicontrollers 7095, 7096 and 7097, as well as with the Wavecontroller 7092.