The Comline DOC 9001 DC is designed for use in mixed reef aquariums with 20 to 160 liters (5 to 42 US gallons), soft coral aquariums up to 140 liters (37 US Gallons) for sensitive reef biotopes with SPS corals up to 60 liters (16 US Gallons). The unit works according to the Tunze Flash Skimming principle, it is able to take in the water in the middle of the aquarium in a plankton friendly manner or through a surface extraction Surface Kit and can therefore be used as a stand alone solution in small aquariums.
The Tunze Foamer generates larger volumes of fine air bubbles with a diameter between 0.1 to 0.3 mm and is especially quiet during operation.
- Recommended from 20 to 160 liters (5.3 to 42.3 USgal.) of sea water.
- Immersion depth: approx. 135 to 155 mm (5.3 to 6.1 in.)
- Skimmer cup volume: 0.2 liters (.05 USgal.) Air capacity: approx. 150 l/h (39.6 USgal./h), Energy consumption: approx. 5 W (max.8W)
- Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Cable length: 3 m (118.1 in.) up to the
- Turbelle® controller
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 110 x 63 x 215 mm (4.3 x 2.5 x 8.5 in.)
- Includes Magnet Holder for glass thickness of up to 10 mm (3/8")