Industrial Test Systems, Inc. (ITS), a leader in the water quality products industry, announced today the worldwide release of the eXact iDip® 570 photometer, the second installment of the eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System™ line.
The eXact iDip® 570 photometer is perfect for measuring the water quality for aquarium/aquatic life in both fresh and marine water settings. Using the patented eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System™, the meter is the first and only to integrate 2–way wireless communication with a smartphone/tablet. The multilingual app is the brain of the system which allows limitless possibilities including lab accuracy, free upgrades, test parameter customization (with 12 available at launch, 13 in the works to be released at a later date, and many more to come), mobile sharing, and data organization.
The photometer is sold as a stand alone unit or in an eXact iDip 570 Aquarium Starter Kit
- NEW! Automatic calculation method for Langelier Saturation Index (LSI)
- Built for water quality testing aquariums, ponds, and water features
- 2-way wireless communication with an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch® or Android device
- In-app updates continually improve accuracy and add new features
- Over 30 additional parameters are available for in-app purchase for one time fee of only $4.99 per test
- Instant documented results includes time, date, and GPS location stamp
- Customize the app with only the tests you need
- Add notes and share instantly via email, .csv file (spreadsheet), and Twitter and Facebook
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee AND 2-year manufacturer warranty