The Reef Kinetics ReefBot uses traditional reagent based method to autonomously measure the levels of the most common parameters in your tank. It currently measures Alkalinity (Alk), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Phosphate (PO4), Nitrite (No2) with more parameters added regularly.
YOUR AQUARIUM’S BEST FRIEND
Automated innovation for sustaining ecosystems.
The ReefBot is an automatic water testing device that monitors your aquarium, tank or pond by running tests periodically, analyzing them and sending you real-time updates via mobile or web app.
Not only can you monitor your aquarium, you can even perform and set up preferred test schedules and let the ReefBot do the rest of the work for you remotely!
What’s even cooler is that you can immediately spot if something is wrong. Our app is very user friendly and you can set customized alarms to track the changes in your aquarium’s water parameters, ensuring key survival of the aquatic life.
Test your water whenever you want or on schedule basis and receive results remotely.
Accurate results without the hassle of comparing colors. The ReefBot will do everything for you.
Set up and install your ReefBot easily in less than 15 minutes.
Access your dashboard and results from anywhere through mobile or web app.
|Salifert||KH/Alkalinity Pro Test|
|RedSea||KH/Alkalinity Pro, Magnesium Pro, Calcium (beta), Phosphate Pro Tests|
|Giesmann Aquaristic||Magnesium Professional, Phosphate Tests|
|Poolmaster||5-way Test Kit Chlorine Test|
|Tropic Marin||Nitrate Pro, Nitrite Pro|
|Fauna Marin||AquaHome Nitrate, AquaHome Nitrite|
|API||Calcium, Alkalinity, Phosphate, Ammonia, Nitrate Tests|
MONITOR YOUR AQUARIUM ON THE GO
Let your app tell you when your water is safe and when it’s not. You can access you personal dashboard with a snapshot of all your latest readings, test on demand and schedule basis and get notified to any problem monitored by the ReefBot immediately.
Everything you need with a touch of a button.
- Test on demand and schedule basis
- Remotely monitor your results
- Email alerts and push notifications
- Access to result history
- Log manual results
- Online graphing of results
What are the tests currently supported by the Reefbot?
Today, the Reefbot can test the following parameters with test kits from those brands. We are regularly adding support for new elements and brands through software updates.
- Alkalinity: Salifert, RedSea, API
- Calcium: RedSea, API
- Magnesium: RedSea, Giesemann
- Nitrate: API, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin
- Phosphate: Giesemann, Tropic Marin, API, RedSea
- Nitrite: Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin
The Reefbot is being released for Early Adopters. This is what you need to know.
- The Reefbot has been extensively tested to be calibrated to return results at least as good as the manual test kits
- Support for new tests will be added regularly through simple software updates; no hardware changes will be necessary
- Our commitment to you is to support you promptly with any issue you face and update our software as often as possible to fix any issue that might arise
- It is a first generation release, you should expect some bugs to be ironed out in the software and overall experience
- The Reefbot has been tested to operate reliably in saltwater environments
- As an early adopter, we ask you to help us by reporting any issue you face or recommendation you have to improve the product
Dashboard - https://dashboard.reefkinetics.com/welcome
MONITOR YOUR TANK'S PARAMETERS
Reefbot uses traditional reagent based method to autonomously measure the levels of the most common parameters in your tank. It currently measures Alkalinity (Alk), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Phosphate (PO4), Nitrite (No2) with more parameters added regularly.
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE TEST KITS
Reefbot is configured to work with reagent test kits available on the market from the following brands: Salifert, Giesmann, Red Sea, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin and API. Changing kits is as simple as selecting a brand and parameter on the mobile and web application.
CONTROLLED BY REEFBOT MOBILE APP
The Reefbot is controlled from anywhere in the world through a mobile and web app with a simple interface to schedule and run tests, view all results and receive alerts when new test results are ready.