Designed to keep moisture out of food container and for trouble free operation.
- Silent Operating
- No batteries required – Built-in Long Life Lithium battery: Rechargeable using Standard USB power adapter
- Easily add food without removing the hopper or dismantling the feeder. Simply slide open the feeder cover on the top and add food.
- Hopper capacity is 200ml.
- Feed 1, 2 or 3 times per feed setting and add up to 4 feedings per day at different times. That means the feeder can drop food 1 time to 12 times per day.
- Use any type or dry food that fits the feeder slot.
- Convenient Battery Level display, low voltage automatic shutdown protection. Attach to USB power to recharge.
- Simple to setup. Easy and convenient to use.
- Manual feed button allows manual feed at any time
Fish feeder comes with a 12 month limited warranty from the date of purchase. Warranty is voided if:
- The feeder motor section is disassembled or dropped
- The feeder is dropped or submersed in water.
The new feeder will have some charge. We recommend that you charge the feeder for at least 5 hours when starting for the first time.
When the battery symbol shows empty and/or is flashing, the battery needs charging. The charging time should be a minimum of 3 hours for subsequent charges. The battery symbol will flash while charging, and the battery will stop flashing when fully charged.