Zeovit Potassium Iodide Fluoride will enhance the blue pigment in SPS corals. Unlike other popular iodide supplements, Potassium Iodide Fluoride will not cause undesirable coral tissue darkening when used properly.
Available in 50ml and 100ml
- Liquid Additive / only intended for Marine Aquarium use
- Contains Organic and Inorganic Iodide
- Contains bromine, potassium and fluorine
- Can be used in combination with the Zeovit system or standalone to enhance the health and appearance of corals
- Available in 50ml and 100ml sizes
Enhances turquoise and blue pigments
- Dosage: 1 Drop / 25 US-Gallons , Daily
- Do not exceed recommended amount
- Refer to Zeovit guide for complete System and phase instructions
Enhances blue colors, especially in certain acropora species such as A. tenuis, A. loripes but well suited for all kind of corals. Addition leads to improved blue colors in SPS, especially for blue color of Acropora and Montipora.
Korallen-Zucht produces a wide range of additive products formulated for both general application and targeted color refining. Each of these additives has been tested and formulated by the most qualified labs and uses only the highest grade ingredients.