Intuitive and Affordable Light Control
Equipped with flawless touch control and a vivid color display, the Spectral Controller X is effortless light control at the touch of your fingertips. Its straightforward approach to light control programming allows for endless customization options without the confusion. The sleek, modern design ensures a beautiful and cohesive setup that won't disrupt the look of your aquarium.
Smart K-Link Communication
The new K-Link communication method is an upgrade of the easy plug & play 0-10V, allowing users to network multiple A360X together(up to 32 fixtures per chain) and set individual groups to run their own programs. K-Link is also a two-way communication, meaning the Spectral Controller X can detect the number of lights in the network, the status of the lights, etc.
One Controller, Two Ports
Each controller is equipped with one K-Link port and one 0-10V output port. The K-Link port allows users to connect to the new A360, while the 0-10V port is for Kessil’s 0-10V light fixture.
Features three ways of setting a customized light schedule to match individual tank needs. Maximum of 12 programs can be created
- Quick Set - Create unique dawn and dusk effects by altering light intensity and color throughout eight different time points.
- Acclimation Mode - Simplify the introduction of new lights to a tank or new corals to an existing setup with acclimation mode. The acclimation timeline can be customized to suit specific needs.
- Manual Mode: Instantly tune color and intensity for on demand light customization.
Kessil Spectral Controller X is backwards compatible with a wide variety of lights and includes a 0-10V port along with a K-Link connection, meaning you will not need to get new cables or equipment to control your lights.
- A360X (all models)
- A360 (all models)
- A160 (all models)
- A80 (all models)
- 1x Spectral Controller X
- 1x Magnetic Mounting Plate
- 1x Micro USB Cable (for firmware updates)
- 1x 10' K-Link Cable
- 2x Screws
- 2x Nylon Anchors
- A80 (all models)