Ice Cap’s Reef Sumps combine solid build quality and practical features at a price point that any hobbyist can appreciate. Providing a simple, open design with ample space for your return pump and skimmer, as well as adjustable baffles with holders and a built-in ATO reservoir, Ice Cap sumps have the features you need with nothing you don’t.
- Solid acrylic construction
- Dedicated protein skimmer (and/or reactor) chamber
- Adjustable baffles with built-in probe holders
- Dedicated return pump chamber
- Dedicated freshwater reservoir with lid for ATO
- Bubble-diffusing intake chamber with lid
This modern reef sump features a spill-over design in the filter sock compartment with an included lid for quiet operation and reduced micro-bubbles. The top bracing on the sump provides just enough support to ensure a solid build that won’t bow and stress the seams, while keeping the top area wide open to provide easy access during maintenance.
- Recommended Aquarium Size: 200-300 gallons
- Dimensions: 36"L x 23.5"W x 16"H
- Skimmer Section: 16"x 14.7"
- Return Pump Section: 8.3"L x 8.9"W
- ATO Volume: 12 gallons
- Drain Input Fittings: 2
- Drain Size: 1.5"
- Filter Socks: 2
- Filter Sock Size: 7"